LiFE WITH LYNN

LiFE COACHiNG, BUSiNESS COACHING, SONGWRITERS, & WRITERS http://www.lifewithlynn.com/

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Building or Breaking?

This year I am trying to notice everything that comes out of my mouth. The Bible says what comes out of the mouth is in the heart. Especially in life coaching or songwriting coaching, I must be careful how I challenge my clients to face those fears they do not want to face. Sometimes they don't even see they are walking in fear or that they are even struggling with a problem.

I can build my friends, family or clients or I can break them down by what I say to them. It's a fine line. I was thinking about this and realized we are always building or breaking in everything we do. When you talk to your friends and you want to challenge, do you break them down or do you build them in the process of challenging their behavior? It all comes from the carefully chosen words...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment