LiFE WITH LYNN

LiFE COACHiNG, BUSiNESS COACHING, SONGWRITERS, & WRITERS http://www.lifewithlynn.com/

Monday, January 11, 2010

Time Flies

I was watching "Little People Big World" and the twins, Jeremy and Zach, are graduating. It made me think of my dear Evan and Claire in Kentucky. They are twins that I call my "babies." They are not my babies, but in my heart they are like mine. In about eighteen months, they will be graduating.

I remember the day Evan came home and his mom, Lisa, let me hold him and feed him formula. They were premature and he only weighed five or six pounds when he came home. Claire was still in the hospital. I could put his whole hand on the end of my thumb. Now he is over six foot and probably 180 pounds, at least. Claire was always watching me. She was a watcher of the human condition from the very beginning. She still is a watcher. She is one that will definitely look before she leaps.

It was just a second ago. I can remember those moments so clearly. It was like it was yesterday. They were babies and now they are practically adults. Time flies. Don't waste the time because it is gone before you know it.

1 comment: